What are trade marks?
A trade mark is a way of identifying a unique product or service and is simply just not a logo. A trade mark is sometimes referred to as a brand as it can help your customers distinguish the quality of your product or service over that of your opposition.
A trade mark can also be a:
- word (in a plain font or a fancy font)
- aspect of packaging
- or combination of the above.
As competition for business increases both online and offline, the need to stand out amongst other competitors is vital. For this to happen, it is essential for trade mark and intellectual property protection. Our team is here to protect your valuable business assets.
Our experienced trade mark legal team will assist you with:
- Trade mark searches;
- Advice on meeting trade mark registration requirements in Australia, New Zealand and overseas;
- Infringement and validity advice;
- Registered design applications;
- Infringement advice and legal actions to protect the holders of trade marks; and
- Trade mark oppositions.
It is essential that the IP of your business is protected. Often this can be one of the most valuable assets of a business. It is important that you speak with our experienced trade mark legal team today to ensure that your business assets are protected.
The FC Lawyers trade marks team will clearly outline our fee structure and will provide you with a fixed fee quote.
Contact our team today to discuss your trade marking needs or if you have any general questions regarding business services.