Commercial property transactions can often face a number of complex tax, legal, town planning and regulatory issues. Our experience in thousands of transactions over the years acting for buyers and sellers means that we can provide you with the right advice from pre-contract negotiation and due diligence right through to settlement and use of the property beyond.
Our experienced team have assisted many clients through the commercial property and acquisition stages throughout Queensland. Regardless of what stage you’re up to, our team can assist you through the process to ensure your peace of mind.
Our commercial property and acquisitions expertise includes:
- buying of selling of commercial and industrial land, buildings, and units
- option agreements
- buying and selling of intertwined property and businesses
- buying and selling of retirement villages
- legal advice on stamp duty, land tax, capital gains tax and depreciation
- due diligence
- syndication and structuring of buying entities
- any post-acquisition use of the property, including projects and property development and leasing.
What are the next steps for you?
We have an extensive network of trusted advisers that can assist with your commercial property and acquisition. We understand that your business is one of the biggest assets in your life. Together we work alongside you to ensure your business is protected and your business property and acquisitions go as smoothly as possible.
There are many different issues that can arise from the above so it’s important to have a legal team you can trust to protect your best interests. We have over 25 years’ experience in looking after our clients so don’t hesitate to talk to our team about your business and commercial needs.
Contact our team today to discuss your commercial property and acquisition legal matters.