We act on behalf of numerous clients within the hospitality industry including owners and operators of small and large hotels, pubs, clubs, nightclubs, restaurants, cafes, wholesalers, resorts and accommodation venues. Our experienced team advises clients on all aspects of their business operations in the Gaming, Hospitality and Licensed Venues sector.
Our Gaming, Hospitality & Licensed Venues services include:
- Commercial contracts and transactions;
- Property development;
- Town planning;
- Business structuring;
- Policy development and compliance;
- Purchase and sale of licensed property and gaming venues;
- Supply and service provider agreements;
- Business leasing including review of new and existing leases, preparation of new leases, deeds of variation, transfers of lease and lease disputes;
- Management agreements;
- Advising and representing clients in relation to complaints and offences;
- Due diligence;
- Risk management and insurance;
- Acquisitions and disposals of licensed leasehold and freehold businesses;
- Employment contracts;
- Intellectual Property (IP);
- Liquor and gaming applications and permits;
- Transfer of applications;
- Joint ventures and acquisitions;
- Landlord and tenant advice;
- Council approvals;
- Corporate governance;
- Commercial dispute resolution;
- Amalgamations between registered clubs;
- Alterations and variations to licenses; and
- Transfer of poker machine entitlements.
Our clients benefit from our experience and capability to bring together the range of legal services required to assist their businesses combined with our significant industry insight and knowledge on the gaming, hospitality and licensing sector.
We draw upon our other legal services teams to provide a positive outcome for our clients in the Gaming, Hospitality and Licensed Venues sector.
Contact our team today to discuss your Gaming, Hospitality & Licensed Venues legal and regulatory needs.