What is a Notary Public?
A Notary Public is a person authorised to perform certain legal formalities, to draw up or certify contracts, deeds, and other documents for use in Australia and other countries. Queensland Notaries are appointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury in London and Notaries are recognised throughout most countries in the world.
Our Notarial Services include:
- Attests documents and certifies their due execution for use in Australia and overseas countries;
- Prepares and certifies powers of attorney, wills, deeds, contracts and other legal documents,
for use in Australia and overseas countries;
- Administering of oaths for use in Australia and internationally;
- Witnessing affidavits, statutory declarations, powers of attorney, contracts, international wills and other documents for use in Australia and internationally;
- Verifies documents for use in Australia and overseas countries;
- Certifies copy documents for use in Australia and overseas countries;
- Exemplifies official documents for use internationally;
- Notes and protests bills of exchange;
- Prepares ships’ protests;
- Preparation of Life Certificates;
- Certificates clarifying Australian property and probate laws where required for overseas use; and
- Certification of registration of Australian companies.
Contact our team for more information about our fees, availability and services.
If you require any assistance with any documents or wish to speak with our Notary public, please contact us today.