Our experts will assess your matter against Australian immigration law and policy and will guide you through the visa process. We will provide you with personal advice on what documents to provide and what you can do to increase the strength of your application for a family and spouse visa.
Before lodgement, you can be assured that our team will examine all your documents objectively and do a final assessment to ensure that your application when lodged has the best chance of success.
Our migration team can assist you through the visa process for the following:
- Adoption visa (subclass 102)
- Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 838)
- Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)
- Carer visa (subclass 836)
- Carer visa (subclass 116)
- Child visa (subclass 101)
- Child visa (subclass 802)
- Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)
- Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)
- Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
- Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)
- Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)
- New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (temporary) visa (subclass 461)
- Orphan Relative (subclass 117)
- Orphan Relative (subclass 837)
- Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 100)
- Partner visa (subclass 820 801)
- Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
- Remaining Relative visa (subclass 835)
- Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 870)
Which family or spouse visa do you qualify for?
Are you unsure of which visa subclass you or your family members may qualify for? Don’t worry – our team of accredited specialists and registered migration agents can provide you with advice on which visa subclass will be the best option for you to apply for.
Our team has over 25 years’ experience in migration law and can provide you with any visa options you may have.
Want to apply for a Family and Spouse visa?
Contact us for an obligation free assessment on your family and spouse visas. As the immigration legislation is continually changing, it is important to act quickly should you wish to apply for a partner visa or the wide range of spouse visas.