Earlier this year, Queensland Law Society Councillor Chloe Kopilovic discussed some strategies involved in managing a career in law and spoke to some graduates about all things Wills and Estates, at the practice specialty booth.
The QLS Legal Careers Expo was held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre and featured many speakers and special guests throughout the legal industry.
“Where can your degree take you?” was a Question and Answer (A&S) discussion panel featuring panellists:
- Shane Budden, Ethics Solicitor, QLS Ethics and Practice Centre, Queensland Law Society
- Matt Dunn, General Manager, Policy, Public Affairs and Governance, Government Relations, Queensland Law Society
- Chloé Kopilovic, Councillor, Queensland Law Society; Senior Associate, FC lawyers and Member, Queensland Law Society Innovation Committee
- Janelle Kerrisk, Co-Founder & CEO, Helix Legal
- Dr Rachael Field, Professor of Law, Faculty of Law, Bond University
- Eve Fraser, Vice President Legal, Arrow Energy, deputy chair of the Queensland Law Society In-House Counsel Committee
The Q&A was chaired by Mark Doorly, Membership Experience & Partnerships Manager, Queensland Law Society.
After the Q&A event, Chloe spent time at the Queensland Law Society Practice Specialists booth talking with graduates and answering any of their legal industry questions, specifically around Wills and Estates.
We would like to thank the Queensland Law Society for hosting the free event and would encourage any graduates or people thinking about a career in law, to attend future events.
📸: QLS Legal Careers Expo 2019, Photo: Jon W / Event Photos Australia