Our legal team has extensive experience in all legal aspects of property development, from conception all the way through completion and sale of the final product, including:
- land subdivisions
- townhouse and unit development, including high rise or hotel development
- staged or layered developments
- volumetric developments
- commercial and mixed use developments
- retirement village developments
- establishment of body corporates/community titles schemes and use of high-density development easements
- management rights, caretaking and letting agreements, body corporate electricity/infrastructure agreements and other service agreements
- development funding
- syndication, structuring and development/project management agreements
- due diligence for site acquisitions
Our experienced property development team is always looking to form new business relationships with developers to assist with any current or future projects.
Speak with our experienced property and projects legal team today to discuss your property needs.