Our team are experienced in all areas of business and corporate advisory law, including intellectual property, mergers and acquisition, capital raising, business structuring, compliance, major projects and succession planning.
Our business and corporate services include:
- Business Succession Planning;
- Business Transactions;
- Buying a business;
- Selling a business;
- Tax advice;
- Company Accounts;
- Compliance with ASX Rules and Accounting Relationships;
- Compliance with Corporations Act and Securities Legislation;
- Contracts and documentation;
- Trading Policies;
- Competition Laws;
- Government regulatory compliance including the Corporations Act;
- Directors’ Duties and Compliance;
- Due diligence;
- Corporate Governance;
- Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) Compliance;
- Trade Practices Act issues;
- Prospectus and managed investment schemes requirements;
- Initial Public Offering (IPO);
- Joint Ventures, Takeovers and Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Undertaking of Company Searches, Business names searches and registration of business names;
- Financial services, lending arrangements and securities;
- Risk Management;
- Workplace Relations; and
- Venture Capital and private equity.
What are the next steps for Corporate Advisory?
Our team is conscious that the right advice provided in a timely fashion is very important in today’s faced paced corporate world. We encourage our clients to talk to us in relation to any legal issue that may affect their company or business.
We also work with our clients’ other key advisers and consultants to make sure the legal aspect of any project or strategy is approached in a collaborative manner. We have an extensive understanding of the legal and business issues faced by businesses who operate in and around Queensland.
Our corporate advisory team invest significant time in ensuring that legal advice are tailored to client’s specific needs.
Please contact our team today to discuss your business or corporate advisory legal needs.