A contract is a written or spoken agreement which is a legally binding agreement that is intended to be enforceable by law.
Breaching the terms of a contract can be a very costly mistake that many individuals and businesses make. Our experienced team will provide you with professional advice in relation to your contract dispute regardless of whether it is written, verbal or an implied contract.
What are common contract disputes?
Our legal team will assist you with dealing with a wide range of contractual dispute matters including:
- Business contracts and commercial agreements;
- Building and construction contracts;
- Agency agreements;
- Agreements for the sale/supply of goods;
- Franchising agreements;
- Insurance contracts;
- Licence agreements;
- Professional services agreements;
- Intellectual property contracts;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Partnership and shareholder agreements;
- Put and call options;
- Financing contracts;
- Guarantees, mortgages, loan agreements, securities; and
- Employment contracts.
Contract disputes are one of the most common disputes in Australia. Our team take all the necessary steps on your behalf to ensure a swift and efficient resolution to any dispute.
Early involvement can help to avoid most contract dispute matters needing to go to court for litigation and mediation. At FC Lawyers we offer expert advice to anyone requiring assistance with a contract or potential contract disputes.
Contract disputes can get very messy quickly so it’s paramount to discuss your legal needs with our team today.
Contact our team today!