Work & Skilled Visas

At FC Lawyers our team of experienced Lawyers and Migration Agents can provide you with professional advice and assistance throughout all stages of the Skilled Migration process – from skills assessment, State sponsorship, the expression of interest process and the visa application.

Lodging a General Skilled Migration visa application can be a difficult process, especially as the immigration legislation is continually changing and being amended.

There are a range of different employer sponsored visas, both permanent and temporary and all with differing requirements. If you have an employer interested in sponsoring you we can work with you and your employer to assess your application against the Migration Law criteria and policy and make your application the strongest possible, to ensure your skilled visas a success.

After lodgement, we’ll deal with the Department of Home Affairs (DoHA) on your behalf, and we’ll make sure you are kept informed on the progress your application.

Our team of accredited specialists and registered migration agents can assist you through the visa process of:

  • Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa (subclass 888)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) visa (subclass 188)
  • Business Owner (subclass 890)
  • Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
  • Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124)
  • Global Talent visa (subclass 858)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
  • Investor visa (subclass 891)
  • Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
  • Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 494)
  • Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
  • Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
  • Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
  • Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
  • Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
  • State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892)
  • State or Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)
  • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
  • Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
  • Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)

Unsure of which visa subclass you may qualify for?

Are you unsure of which visa subclass you may qualify for? Don’t worry – our team of accredited specialists and registered migration agents can provide you with advice on which visa subclass will be the best option for you to apply for.

Our team has over 25 years’ experience in migration law and can provide you with any visa options you may have.

Want to find out more on Work and Skilled visas?

Contact us for an obligation free assessment should you want to begin your skilled visas application. Our team of Registered Migration Agents and Immigration Lawyers have assisted thousands of applicants through visa migration process.