We advise on the development of freehold and non-freehold schemes including the appropriate corporate structure, subdivision and development, along with the preparation and lodgement of required documentation.
We appreciate these transactions can occur at a very stressful time in many people’s lives and we work with them to ensure the whole process is a smooth and as stress free as possible.
We advise residents and their families in relation to their agreements with retirement village providers including reviewing disclosure documentation and advising on contracts and other schemed documents.
Our Retirement Village and Aged Care Living services include:
- Advice regarding Public Information Documents and Residence Contracts;
- Acting on the buying and selling of retirement village units and retirement living facilities;
- Sales and Acquisitions of retirement living facilities;
- Restructuring of retirement living facilities;
- Financing and capital raising;
- Termination of residence contracts;
- Risk management and legal compliance;
- Employment Contracts;
- Employment Disputes;
- Governance and compliance;
- Goods and Services Tax (GST);
- Land and Environment Appeals;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS);
- Tax and Rate Exemptions;
- Business structuring;
- Advice regarding claims, disputes and dispute resolution.
We will thoroughly explain our fee structure and in most circumstances, provide a fixed fee quote.
Contact our team today to discuss your Retirement Villages & Aged Care Living legal needs.