FC Lawyers have provided corporate immigration advice and services for business clients for over 25 years. Our business clients range from different industries and each business client has unique and specific requirements.
Temporary and Permanent work visas are common with our business clients as they look to sponsor for in-demand occupations on the Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) and Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). Our goal is to ensure that our business clients are sponsoring qualified in-demand employees that fill a need throughout Australia.
The Australian visa process can be a costly and timely process for a business which is why it’s important to discuss your business requirements with our team of accredited specialists and registered migration agents.
Our team have assisted a wide range of industries including:
- Food and Hospitality
- Building and Construction
- Retail and wholesale trade
- Agriculture and Agribusiness
- Financial Services
- Information Technology and Media
Our team of immigration lawyers and registered migration agents can assist you with a wide range of visa matters including applications, health waivers, sponsorship and nomination, reviews, visa appeals and more.
Some of the most common visa applications we assist with are:
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494)
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
- Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
How can our team assist you with your corporate immigration?
If you’re looking to immigrate to Australia, our team can assist you through the visa application process. Our team also assist Australian businesses and organisations looking to employ overseas workers and employees to fill many skill shortages.
Contact our team today to begin your visa application.