At FC Lawyers, our expert advice covers all aspects of the legal and regulatory requirements that are needed for capital raising and we work closely with you to ensure that we obtain the right solution that matches your current requirements and longer-term needs.
Need help with capital raising?
We advise on and coordinate with clients:
- Public and private capital-raising;
- Early stage seed capital investment;
- Private equity placements;
- Due diligence;
- Underwriting agreements;
- Initial public offering (IPO);
- Venture capital;
- Managed investment schemes;
- Public offerings through prospectus;
- Secondary capital raising;
- Directors’ duties and corporate governance;
- Financial services licensing;
- Advice on raising capital without a prospectus;
- The development and structuring of capital raising alternatives, and legal and regulatory implications;
- Obtaining clearances required from the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC); and
- Alternative stock exchange listings.
By drawing on a wide range of areas of law, we solve our clients’ capital raising needs and legal issues around this complex area of law.
If you have any questions regarding the above services or any other business related legal needs, please contact our experienced team to help you through these complex issues.
Our team has acted for thousands of individuals, companies and organisations with their legal needs.